Position: go2uni Student Advisor
Are you interested in international education?
Would you try yourself in advising students online?
We are go2uni, a Budapest-based independent educational agency helping secondary school students apply from Hungary and the Central-Eastern European region to universities abroad.
We are an accredited UCAS Centre and a Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing Centre.
Our students’ target universities are mostly in Western Europe, Scandinavia, the USA and Canada. They have a diverse range of subject interests from Mathematics and its applications, Natural and Social sciences to Arts, including applied areas such as Tourism, Business and Management.
We provide independent, online, one-to-one advice in English on all aspects of university applications from choosing courses and universities through submitting applications to preparing for admissions tests or interviews.
We are looking for advisors with various expertise to work online as:
- subject advisors, who are enthusiastic about their field and are happy to introduce it to young people by suggesting readings and opportunities to explore;
- regional advisors with first-hand experience in studying/living in a target country;
- admissions test and interview advisors with experience in sitting or preparing students for admissions procedures.
Apply if you:
- speak fluent English
- have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- an interest or experience in studying abroad is a plus.
We offer competitive payment, flexible scheduling and the opportunity to work from home. Training will be provided as needed for all roles above.